Why ACET from The Academic Junction??
Experienced corporate faculties with 13-14 exams cleared to make you understand the application of knowledge contained in the subject.
Classes available in all 3 modes- Classroom, Live Online and Videos.
Multiple small batches to focus on personal interaction and development.
Regular assessments and feedback sharing to understand your weakness areas.
Regular doubt classes to help you learn technical skills and clear your conceptual knowledge.
Complementary videos available for all topics so that students can revise different topics as per own pace as well.
Regular contacts with companies and start-ups so as to share your resume and prepare you accordingly for interviews.
ACET History- Entrance Exam conducted by Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) from January 2012 onwards
The New structure of Examination is:
1. ACET is a 3 hour, 100 marks online exam which has 70 multiple choice questions with one correct answer for each question.
2. The distribution of questions will be:
a. 45 questions – 1 mark each
b. 20 questions – 2 marks each
c. 05 questions – 3 marks each
3. The syllabus will include the questions for :
Section-I Mathematics, Statistics and Data Interpretation having 55% of weightage
Section-II English and Logical Reasoning having 45% of weightage.
4. ACET will be conducted in a single day with one slot.
5. Question paper will not have any sectional cutoffs.
6. The Pass mark for ACET Examination is 50%.
7. Scientific Calculator is allowed in exam. However, you can use only one of the models from the list below.
1. Casio FX82 (ES/MS) (with or without any suffix)
2. Casio FX83 (ES/MS) (with or without any suffix)
3. Casio FX85 (ES/MS) (with or without any suffix)
4. Sharp EL531 (with or without any prefix or suffix)
5. Texas Instruments BA II Plus (with or without any suffix)
6. Texas Instruments TI-30 (with or without any suffix)
7. Hewlett Packard HP12c (with or without any suffix)