|Subject||CA Inter- Corporate and Other LawsThis book covers:
1) The special provisions of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 (Section 124 – 238)
2) The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
3) The General Clauses Act, 1897
4) Interpretation of statutes
5) The Companies Act, 2013 (Section 1 to 148)
|Study Material Included||Full Course Text Book [Covers amendments]|
|Applicable for||May 2023 and Nov 2023 exam [Covers amendments]|
|Study Material Highlights||Simple and Easy Language, Point-wise and Section wise flow
These ca inter notes serve as a self-study textbook to enable the students to excel in the ca exam.
Salient features of the book:
1) Theory concepts explained with examples
2) Simple and easy language
3) Includes all previous years exam questions
4) More than 300 questions with sample answers
5) 200 examples
|Printing & pages||Black and White (302 pages)|
|Status||Ready to dispatch on same day|
|Delivery of Books||5 -7 working Days (depends upon Location)|
CA Inter – Corporate and Other Laws By CA Preeti Aggarwal
ADDITIONAL FEATURES :
- Includes Amendments applicable for May 22 and Nov 22 exam.
- This book is designed as per the latest CA Foundation syllabus for Paper 2, Corporate and Other Laws.
- All concepts are discussed in simple yet legal language.
- The concepts are supported by 200 examples and more than 300 case studies.
|CA Intermediate Books||
Corporate and Other Laws
Black & White
₹8,650.00 – ₹9,150.00