|Subject||Business Correspondence and Reporting|
|Description||This book is designed as per the latest CA Foundation syllabus for Paper 2, section B on Business Correspondence and Reporting. The workbook is a comprehensive and learner-friendly text book that makes grammar and creative writing interesting without compromising on the rigour the subject demands. Interactive write along model reinforces practice for greater impact
This book includes
Part I: Communication
Part II: Sentence Types and Word Power
(i) Sentence Types (Direct-Indirect, Active-Passive Speech)
(ii) Vocabulary Root Words, Synonyms, Antonyms, Prefixes, Phrasal Verbs, Collocations and Idioms
Part III: Comprehensive Passages and Note-Making
(i) Comprehension Passages
Part IV: Developing Writing Skills
(i) Introduction to Basic Writing
(ii) Précis Writing
(iii) Article Writing
(iv) Report Writing
(v) Writing Formal Letters
(vi) Writing Formal Mails
(vii) Resume Writing
|Key Features||· Comprehensive Coverage of Grammar
· Vocabulary Enrichment
· Well-graded practice tasks and exercises
· Exhaustive Compilation of Exam Questions with Answers
· Topic overview and handy tips for presentation
· Effective training tool for exam
|Number of pages||280|
|Status||Ready to dispatch|
|Delivery||Within 5 to 7 working days (depends upon location)|
CA Foundation Business Correspondence and Reporting Workbook By CA Preeti Aggarwal
- Covers vital aspects of concepts in lucid language.
- Topic overview and handy tips for presentation.
- 650+ Questions for customized learning and self evaluation.
- Exhaustive compilation of exam questions with answers.
- Reinforced practice for greater impact.
- Effective training tool for exam.
|CA Foundation Books||
Black & White
₹3,800.00 – ₹7,125.00
₹9,500.00 – ₹10,500.00